FINANCIAL PLANNING & INVESTMENT ADVICE
RETIREMENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- 403(b) Deferred Compensation
- I.R.A. Roth, Traditional & S.E.P.
- Profit Sharing & Money Purchase
- 401(k) Deferred Compensation
- 457 Deferred Compensation
- Non-Qualified Tax Deferred Annuities
- Teacher Retirement Counseling (state pension calculation)
- Comprehensive Retirement Planning
- Long-Term Care Planning (Partnership Certified)
- Estate Planning*
STATE TEACHER RETIREMENT CONSULTING
If you are planning to retire this year, please call and request our State Teacher Retirement Services Brochure for your review. We have assisted thousands of educators over the years, assisting with the completion of state forms, including purchasing prior years of service and survivor options.
INVESTMENT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Mutual Funds & Money Market Funds
- Variable Annuities
- Fixed Annuities
- Tax-Managed or Tax-Efficient Investments
- Tax Deferred Investments
- College Savings Accounts (Section 529)
- Brokerage & Fee Based Advisory Accounts*
* Kestra Investment Services does not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult with your tax/legal professional before making any decisions. Please note that all investments are subject to market and other risk factors, which could result in loss of principal.
CLIENT SERVICE PROGRAMS
Financial Ink Newsletter: is mailed to our clients and friends on a quarterly basis. Every issue is filled with ideas on how you can attain your personal financial goals. You can learn how to choose appropriate investments, reduce your taxes, and plan for your retirement.
Estate Planning & C.P.A. Referral Source: through our extensive network of legal and accounting professionals, we have compiled a list of recognized attorneys-estate planning and elder law as well as C.P.A. firms throughout-New York and Connecticut. These referrals are granted upon request.
Annual In-Person Review: is provided to all clients who require a one-on-one meeting, based upon any potential lifestyle changes (i.e. retirement, change in employer, relocation or marital change). More frequent meetings are always encouraged and granted upon request.